Sunday, April 10, 2011

LOP

Okay so my sister use to make this all the time. I refused to even try it cause it had Oyster sauce in it. There couldn't possibly be anything that tasted good with oyster sauce in it. Well I finally gave in and this recipe quickly became a hit with me and my family. Definitely a must try at least once.

Lop
1 bunch green onions chopped
garlic salt (for taste)
1 T. Hot Chili sauce (I made the mistake of not getting hot once and it ruined it)
4-6 chicken breasts
1 good handful of Cilantro (chopped fine)
1 bottle Oyster sauce (I found this with asian food at walmart)
1 tsp Soy sauce

Cut up chicken to small cubed pieces. Cook in skillet, season with garlic salt. Once chicken is cooked add onions, cilantro, oyster sauce, chili sauce. Cook in skillet until warmed through. Add small amount of soy sauce. Serve with sticky rice.

No comments: